— Patrick, participant
"JayJays smile sets you at ease from the moment the class starts. Her easy going and fun personality come across throughout, whilst also making it really clear for a beginner to understand."
Anything you can do is worthwhile.
- To make yoga approachable (you don't have to look a certain way or be flexible.)
- To help people find the tools to making life lighter through breath, joyful movement and meditation
- Coming from a competitive background, it has been a real practice leaving that part of my nature behind. In doing so, it has softened my approach to EVERYTHING
- It is a chance to find connection, playfulness and cultivate will power
- Find what feels good to see everything is all good.
To have Joana teach yoga at your home, workplace, classroom or studio, contact her here
YOGA 37 - Prana House - The Sacred Nest - Tofu For Dolphins - Fitzroy Leisure Centre - Falls Festival - Rainbow Serpent Festival